Fill in your details, upload a pic of your not-so-pretty home office and let us know in 25 words or less why you need a home office spruce up! Enter for your chance to win a wall of wallpaper from Luxe Walls!
Entries close 30th April 2020.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Luxe Walls whose registered office is at Suite 5, 84 Mullens St, Balmain NSW 2041.
2. Employees of Luxe Walls or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://luxewalls.com.au//ugly-home-office-makeover-competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be 30th April 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize are as follows: Further information can be found at www.luxewalls.com.au/ugly-home-office-makeover-competition.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The prize is one wall of wallpaper to the value of $500 including delivery. This does not include installation costs.
12. Winners will be chosen by skill on the basis of an entry that is the most original or creative from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email on 1st May 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network.